Is your child safe? A question that often came across our mind while sending our children outside. The incidence of child abuse and child kidnapping is increasing. Calling for strategies to find ways to prevent it. Law enforcement agencies are working to decrease the crime rate. However, there is a need for us to perform our duties as responsible parents and citizens to ensure the safety of our children. The following steps can help us find a way out.
Take Preventive Measures To Reduce The Incidence Of Abuse
Parents should be encouraged to talk with their children about it freely. Depending on their age, use simple language to tell them the difference between a bad touch vs a good touch.
Participate In Society Meetings
Participate actively in your society meetings. Give suggestions on ways to protect your society’s kids. Implement safety monitors or try to install cameras in the halls and buildings of the worship places. Preventing any clergy abuse.
Keep An Eye On Where They Go
It’s not to blame the parents, but parents can help prevent this crime if they keep a check on where their child goes. You should be vigilant about their children’s company. Moreover, official permission from the parents over the in and out of their kids in the church should be made obligatory.
Proactively Recognize Any Chance Of Abuse
Clergy abuse is a crime that leaves long-term effects on the mind of a child. He gets traumatized for the rest of his life. Proactively recognizing any chances of this abuse and tackling it beforehand should be ensured.
- Be friendly with your child. He must not be afraid of you to discuss his daily activities.
- Observe the child more keenly after you feel any abnormal behavior from his side.
- Don’t ignore your child despite all your busy routine works
- Deal him with care if you see him missing meals or staying inactive.
- Parents should teach their children to speak out if they feel uncomfortable. If they speak to you. do not hesitate to file the case.
Ways To Deal When The Abuse Happens
After the abuse has occurred there is no use to hide it. It is always better to speak aloud about a crime because if you hide it today, the culprit will feel encouraged to do it again with someone else’s children. Take the following immediate steps in case of any abuse
- Provide them with medical care
- Observe and take child history carefully
- Be kind and polite to them
- File a case with the help of local police
- Hire a reliable child abuse attorney
- Make sure that the criminal is punished by the law enforcement agency. Because punishing the culprit is the only way to stop him from doing the same to other children.
Child abuse is a crime that makes parents feel insecure while sending their child out for school, academies, etc. Curbing it wisely, with proactive steps can help regain their confidence in the society’s law and security. The above-mentioned steps can help fight this social evil better.