We are one of the few companies in the IT services market that offer End to end development for each client. This means that our specialists perform a full range of work, from the formation of an idea to brainstorming. building the architecture of future software to commissioning, testing, and launch in operating mode, followed by maintenance and service repair, in case of failure. Thus, a client can come to our company with a simple list of basic tasks, and we will provide him with a completely finished, customized, and unique product that will allow him to achieve a competitive advantage.
3 basic reasons to contact our company
When our potential client doubts which company he should order the development of a fundamentally new application to optimize business processes and increase work efficiency, we give him 3 main reasons why large enterprises choose us, such as:
- We are well aware of the amount of work we have to do for the right customer. We accurately calculate the time of work and pay for the labor of our specialists, and we have all the details of the equipment in stock. In this regard, we can offer the customer a fixed price already at the stage of concluding the contract.
- Even if we implement an already proven technology during the installation of the application, we provide each client with a 12-month warranty, during which we carry out any free debugging, repair, or replacement of damaged program boilers.
- We approach each client individually, analyze the scope of his activities, set priorities, and draw up an individual technical task. In this way. the customer receives exactly the product that he wanted to see initially.
Thus, we provide a full service with the highest quality at the lowest prices and provide a long-term guarantee for the result.
What are the main stages of the End to end App development service?
Immediately after the customer contacted our company and after signing a contract for the integrated development of a new application, our specialists perform all operations in strict accordance with the following algorithm:
- Preparation of a cost estimate with the definition of the final price of the product, as well as an estimate of the time and number of employees required to create a full-fledged working application. At this stage, the scope of the customer’s activity is also analyzed, an audit of existing software is carried out, and final goals and objectives are set that must be achieved to improve the efficiency of all business processes.
- Brainstorming with the participation of all members of the development team of the future application and the client himself. The terms of reference, which specify all the goals of the new project, are drawn up based on a detailed interview with the customer.
- After brainstorming, the created new document is provided to the customer indicating the final cost of the project. At this stage, the client can independently make constructive suggestions or cross out unnecessary items to optimize the price. We provide only a flexible approach to the development of an intellectual product and always give the customer the right to the final solution.
- After carrying out all the bureaucratic procedures, we draw up a roadmap and implement it by creating an architecture, program code design elements, and a user-friendly interface for the future application. The average time to create the main software, most often, does not exceed 2 – 3 weeks. In the absence of additional difficulties during the production of works. Our highly professional team allows you to launch the application and optimize the customer’s business 15% – 20% faster than competitors.
- As mentioned above, we adhere to the rule of end-to-end application development for the client. This means that even when running the software in test mode, given the flexibility of the architecture, we can always make design changes and take into account the wishes of our customers.
- In the final stage, we install the software on a PC, integrate cloud storage, and set up mobile applications.
Upon completion of all work, we carry out commissioning, after which we test the software in a cold mode and, if necessary, conduct high-quality staff training to work with a new intellectual product so that no serious errors and failures occurred during its operation. After the transfer of the product to the customer and the signing of the relevant act, our work is considered completed, and a 12-month free warranty and software maintenance begins.
What are the benefits of End to end App development?
We adhere to the principle of only end-to-end application development and are always ready to justify the following advantages of this methodology when creating any software:
- The ability to accurately calculate the final cost of creating software, based on two fundamental factors – the client’s budget and technical specifications.
- High speed and efficiency in the development and integration of applications.
- The fully flexible approach during the development of an intelligent product. Even the end result can be changed thanks to the flexible and transformable code architecture.
- Integrated development, taking into account the end-to-end methodology, ensures focus on the final result, and reduces the risk of the customer making mistakes, since all processes are fully controlled by one performer or a group of developers.
- The possibility of providing a long-term guarantee for the result greatly increases the interest of customers in our company. For our part, we undertake to correct accidentally occurring errors on time and free of charge, during 1 year of application operation.
- Development is carried out using cloud data storage, which allows you to scale the system with business development.
- Our application development and integration methodology are perfectly combined with the unique technology of the Internet alert when sensors on physical objects and actuators are switched in real-time.
- End-to-end application development is widely used in the banking sector, which increases the efficiency and security of transactions or the provision of financial services.
- The main advantage of such an application is its scalability – free clusters can be filled with new program codes at any time, without interfering with the operation of the product.
When contacting our company, the client receives a guarantee of impeccable service for a reasonable price. We never impose additional services and do not seek to conclude additional agreements after the signing of the basic contract, in the absence of significant adjustments by the customer. In addition to developing a new turnkey application, we also upgrade your legacy system, which increases the competitiveness of your business.