About Emotion code:
An emotion stuffed away means that the frequency of our tissues is blocked down. This vibration will adversely affect our organs’ role and dampen our interaction with life if left long enough.
The role of the Emotion Code is a soft, non-invasive, and healthy tool. Only the energy is defined from trapped feelings, not the mental situation. Why is it necessary to use the emotion code correctly? These are the facts that you should know.
- Trapped thoughts, not in groups or packages, are independently noticed and published. In your life, any trapped emotional energy is essential. In one way or another, each has influenced you. Each comes from a particular time or incident, which you or someone else encountered, and from which you inherited or consumed your energy. These energies influence us in many ways and generate physical and emotional difficulties, issues, and pains of every nature.
- Any trapped emotion needs to be defined as one separate energy to relieve the pain. Then we could recognize any emotion and remember it when it was detected. A few additional questions let us know who engaged in the activity and the critical factors in this situation.
- The Emotion Code is an incredibly reliable tool. First of all, we believe in God and pray for his assistance. Then the tissues are measured to understand the emotion stuck with the Emotion Map. If something more has to be identified before the feeling is released, if the answer is yes, we will get more specifics on what happened when the emotion was trapped, such as the person’s age at the time, whether they picked up the emotion or ancestry, etc. Should none else be noticed, the emotion is emanated by swiping a magnet three times around the Ruling Meridian except as hereditary.
- You must know how well the emotions code functions in a session. In a twenty-minute session, you can most of the time, recognize and expel any five to ten trapped emotions. That’s typical, but often you may find that in a session, your body lets you unleash two or three feelings, and that’s all right. Trust in the body’s wisdom! As you work, locate and release stuck feelings, you may have to check yourself in a simple test if you unexpectedly have trouble testing, and all your testing is weak. See whether an accurate or congruent assertion will give you a good muscle reaction.
- For a few days, the body needs to process trapped feelings. This is a time of regeneration when you can detect any side effects of releasing the newly released feelings. The process usually is very mild and not noticed necessarily. Usually, you would feel less burdened and lighter. Some times, you can experience some adverse treatment effects.
You may feel a certain amount of echoes of feelings, feel drained, feel mentally out of a certain way, weep, or even feel ill. Usually, these adverse effects don’t last for longer than a day or two. As you communicate with someone, it is essential to prepare and realize what they can feel if possible and speak to them about the likely negative consequences of processing. So they know they did not feel worse in their session, so they are processing.