With the continuous advancements in technologies and the sudden growth in global digital data, the risk of cyber-attacks has increased drastically. Ensuring maximum information security has become one of the most prime requirements for all companies, brands, and individuals. And this is where an ethical hacker certification comes into play.
Ethical hacking has become one of the most promising and futuristic career options globally because of this profound need for certified cybersecurity professionals. Leading companies and even top entrepreneurs have started hiring skilled, ethical hackers. They want professionals who can break into their system, find the weak spots in their algorithm and curate ideal ways to resolve them effectively.
What Is Ethical Hacking?
Ethical hacking is an advanced professional skill carried out by ethical hackers or cybersecurity experts, also known as “White Hat” hackers. Organizations specially hire them to legally break into computer systems, applications or any other electronic devices and carry out penetration tests or pen tests to identify vulnerabilities in the system.
They are also liable to look for the best methods to safeguard the system. Moreover, it has also become essential to earn a certification awarded by the EC council to be considered eligible to carry out all these tasks as an ethical hacker. Lets see the errors aka.ms/remoteconnect
Today, ethical hacking has become one of the most highly paid, legitimate and stimulating jobs in the information technology domain. It is an ideal career option for professionals who have immense interest in the fields like:
- Penetration Testing
- IT Security Administration
- Information Security
- Security Audit
- System Security
- Network Security
- Solution Architect
- Security Consulting
- Security Compliance
- Vulnerability Assessment
As this job requires handling confidential information, employers only trust or prefer ethical hackers with professional credentials like an ethical hacker certification from a recognized educational platform or institute. They also look for ethical hackers who have already proven their expertise in cybersecurity and ethical hacking.
Critical Responsibilities Of An Ethical Hacker
The responsibilities of the ethical hackers include:
- Finding open ports and ensuring cyber attack prevention
- Ensuring productivity and security in network designs
- Rummaging into the network extensively, even the trash, to find sensitive data which can act as a source to attack the organization
- Finding and resolving sniffing networks, cracked wireless encryptions, and hacked web servers and applications
- Ensuring all patch installations are up to date
- Assisting in handling online employee scams and digital information theft issues
How To Become An Ethical Hacker?
Most ethical hackers become professional hackers in mainly two ways. They either learn hacking skills independently or take formal courses that provide certifications like the Ethical Hacking Certification or the Cybersecurity certifications or do both.
But nowadays it has become essential to earn a certificate to improve your credibility and bag high paying and full-time employment in this field easily. Some of the best ways to become a skilled, ethical hacker include steps like:
- Taking up skill enhancement courses related to cybersecurity during your school and college days.
- Enrolling for online cybersecurity or ethical hacker certification courses like the one provided by Koenig Solutions.
- Majoring in cybersecurity after completing a computer science degree.
- Practicing the necessary skills for ethical hacking daily.
- Improving your knowledge about computer networking, cybersecurity and databases through resources like YouTube videos, online study materials, etc.
- Improving your programming skills(JSP, Java, HTML, Python) to resolve problems related to asset security.
- Gaining hands-on experience with vulnerability testing tools like Metasploit, Netsparker and OpenVAS.
- Getting a touch of practicality in this field by doing internships under cybersecurity and ethical hacking experts.
Today’s IT security education curriculum is full of courses and certifications that transform you into an ethical hacker from scratch, only if you stay committed to the studies and practice a lot. And one of the best online platforms to learn is Koenig Solutions, an EC Council Accredited Training Center. They provide some of the best online IT training certification courses for professionals.
With their training and guidance, you can clear the CEH V11 examination, the Certified Ethical Hacker examination. They provide a copy of the course material to all participants who take their Certified Ethical Hacker training and their recognized course completion.
So, get enrolled at Koenig Solutions today and start honing up to be a part of an exciting and successful journey!
Leave a Reply