Yes, you heard that right. Nuts and seeds are healthy and affect your erection problems positively.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition that involves an erection failure in men due to old age or other systemic diseases or psychological stress.
Age is considered responsible for erectile dysfunction, but age is not the only factor. Mainly an erection needs a good supply of oxygenated blood to your genitals and any problem with circulation can lead to erectile dysfunction.
Treatment for ED:
The treatment options for erectile dysfunction are many including drugs such as Kamagra Pills and some diet modifications.
Visit this website if you want to buy kamagra pills and other erectile dysfunction drugs at the best prices.
The function of these medicines is to improve the circulation to the genitals and the surrounding tissues to maintain an erection.
Healthy lifestyle to treat erectile dysfunction:
But you can also add some foods and exercises to your routine to prevent the occurrence of erectile dysfunction.
- Among foods, you need to take fruits and vegetables that contain antioxidants in them which can help with circulation thus improve erection.
- Exercises for erectile dysfunction include general relaxation techniques, cardiopulmonary endurance training, and Kegel exercises.
- The use of nuts and seeds is also essential to prevent erectile dysfunction.
5 nuts to promote and healthy living:
Nuts are delicious and body-friendly with so many health benefits. All of the nuts and seeds are good for vital functions but these 5 are of greater importance as they are everybody’s favorite and nutrient-rich.
- Almonds: Almonds are a good source of iron, magnesium, copper, vitamin E and B6, proteins, and healthy fats. The effect of almonds is mainly on blood cholesterol levels, blood glucose levels, and blood pressure. The fats contained in almonds are good for lowering LDL and increasing HDL cholesterol levels.
- Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds tastes good and have many essential nutrients. It is full of fiber, and also contains iron magnesium and some proteins. Pumpkin seeds contain an essential protein called tryptophan which promotes sleep. So if you are having difficulty sleeping, take some pumpkin seeds and get better sleep.
- Cashews: Cashews contain vitamin B6, magnesium, and iron that aids in the health benefits provided by cashews. They are fiber-rich with healthy fats and lower sugar content. It is good for lowering cholesterol, making bones stronger, and promotes immune function as well.
- Pecans: Pecans are filled with proteins, fibers, fats, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. The fats contained in pecans are monounsaturated fats that are good for your health, moreover, it helps reduce blood pressure and prevent plaque buildup in the blood vessels keeping your heart healthy.
- Sunflower seeds: These are the most delicious and easily available seeds and have tremendous health benefits. It contains proteins, healthy fats, fiber, and multivitamins. They are used for weight reduction as it replaces the LDL in your blood with HDL. It also has iron, copper, zinc, and magnesium which helps in lowering blood pressure and improves general circulation.
Ways of eating these nuts and seeds:
- These can be taken in various ways.
- As roasted nuts as an evening time snack.
- Dipped in caramel or honey can also be tasty.
- Crushed and added on top of your favorite cereals.
- As a butter spread on your toast
- On top of salads and greens
- With your favorite sweet dish
Or taken as it is.
You can choose from all the nuts and seeds that you like and make your combination according to your taste. Just keep them a part of your regular diet in any way you like to stay healthy and safe.
Leave a Reply