A robots.txt file tells the search engine crawlers which files and pages they can request from your website. This is the best technique to save your website from the overlapping of requests. With the help of robots.txt file, you can also manage the crawling traffic. It means that if you don’t show a specific image, video or audio on Google, you can prevent it from appearing in the Google search results. The robots.txt files are also helpful for the website owners to block some specific resource files. Anyhow, there are some limitations to the robots.txt files. All the search engines don’t support robots.txt files because the interpretation method of different crawlers is different. If you want to check the robots.txt file of your website, you can easily check it on Google by adding robots.txt in front of your domain name.
How To Use Robots.Txt?
If you want to get success in the SEO of your website, you must use robots.txt file. Along with using this file, you should also try to understand the function of this file. Its reason is that this robots.txt file provides directions and expressions to the search engines to crawl and index your website. While creating the robots.txt files, you should keep in mind these important things;
- You should follow the proper format of the robots.txt file. By correctly formatting the robots.txt file, you can allow the search engines to get access to different categories and pages of your website in the right order.
- While submitting the robots.txt files, you will have to allow and disallow different categories and pages. While allowing and disallowing different categories and pages, you should try to use them on different lines. To separate them just by giving spaces between them is not true.
- While keeping the name of the robots.txt files, you should use only lowercase letters.
- Search engines don’t recognize the special characters except for * and $. Therefore, you should not use these special characters in the robots.txt files.
- If you have more than one blogs, you should try to create different robots.txt files for different blogs.
- If you want to leave comments in the robots.txt file, you should use #. If you are leaving comments without the use of #, search engines will not recognize your message.
- If you have sensitive data on your website, you should not use robots.txt file to block this sensitive data.
- If you are disallowing a specific web page in the robots.txt file, you should know that the link equity will not be passed between this page and other pages of the website.
If your website is on WordPress, you can easily create the robots.txt file by using the Yoast SEO plugin. While creating the robots.txt file of your website, you should avoid some of common mistakes. The name of the file should not contain upper case letters, you should not place this file in the main directory rather than public html folder, you should not leave an empty line in the user-agent and you should not mention different catalogues in one line.
What are Meta Robots Tags?
As told by a coursework writing service expert, Meta Robots Tags are also known as meta robots directives. These are the HTML code snippets. They tell the search engines how to index and how to crawl different pages on our website. These tags are added in the head section of the website. There are two types of Meta Robots Tags. The first category is known as the meta robots tag. These tags are usually helpful in the SEO of a website because these tags provide directions to the search engines to crawl specific areas. The second category is known as X-robots-tags. With the help of the X-robots-tags, you can easily block a specific image or video from a web page.
How To Use Meta Robots Tags?
If your website is on WordPress, you will find lots of plugins to tailor the Meta Robots Tags on your website. The best plugin to tailor the Meta Robots Tags on WordPress is Yoast SEO. By using the Yoast SEO plugin, you can easily tailor the Meta Robots Tags by using these simple tips;
- You should keep the Meta Robots Tags using process case sensitive. It means that search engines recognize the uppercase letters as well as lowercase letters. If you want to improve the code readability of your website, you should give preference to lowercase letters over the uppercase letters.
- You should not use lots of Meta Robots Tags on your website. Its reason is that if you are using lots of Meta Robots Tags on your website, it can create some conflicts in the code. While using meta tags, you should try to provide multiple values.
- You should be very careful while using Meta Robots Tags on your website. Its reason is that if you are conflicting meta tags on your website, it can create some indexing issues. If you are using the mixture of the follow and no-follow tags in your website, search engines will try to take the restrictive actions first. This kind of activity can create some SEO problems for your website.
While using Meta Robots Tags on your website, you should try to understand some specific parameters. First of all, there comes ‘All’. If you are enabling it, it means that you are allowing the search engines to index the whole content from your website. Second is ‘Index’. With the help of this tag, you are allowing the search engines to index specific page of the website. The third is known as ‘No-index’. It means that you are restricting the search engines that they should not crawl the specific page of the website. Fourth is known as ‘Follow’. By enabling it, you are allowing the search engines to follow all the external and internal back links. The fifth is known as ‘No-follow’. By enabling it, you are not allowing the search engines to follow the internal and external links. Sixth is known as ‘No-translate’. It means that you are restricting the search engines that they should not translate this specific web page in the search results.