If you are planning to sell your house, then the conventional way is to approach a real estate agent. The agent would list your house. Prospective buyers would look at the house and start negotiating. Though the entire process takes some time.
What if you could find a real estate company that would buy your houses? Yes, it is possible! There are many real estate companies that buy houses for cash. These companies are on the lookout for good properties in good markets. If your house meets the criteria, then they will buy your house for cash without going through the listing process.
This is an easy and convenient way of selling your houses. We look at how this works. We also bring to you a list of some of the top companies that buy houses for cash.
Companies buying houses for cash
The conventional process of selling a house is time-consuming. First, you need to find a real estate agent or company. Then you need to list the house. You will be contacted by prospective buyers who would want to see the house. You will need to organize house showings. Then the negotiations start and go on until finally, you find a buyer.
Instead of spending so much time and waiting so long, selling to companies that buy houses for cash is a better idea. These companies in the real estate sector buy houses that meet their needs. They prefer houses in good areas that are in a good condition. The companies have sufficient cash reserves and buy immediately in cash.
This is beneficial for sellers who can make a quick sale and get cash immediately. The company that buys the home would probably make alterations and then sell it to buyers at a higher price. It is thus a win-win situation for both parties. This arrangement is becoming very popular and as a seller, you should capitalize on it. Look for a company that would be willing to offer your cash for your home and close the transaction quickly.
Some things to know about this process are:
- You don’t have to worry about showings and open houses since the house is sold for quick cash.
- Instant cash buyers are most likely to offer a lesser price as compared to the market price. This concept is ideal when you want quick cash.
- You don’t have to prepare your property for sale.
- You need to check the charges and fees charged to ensure no last-minute surprises.
Top companies that buy houses for cash
Houzeo reviews indicate that this is a legitimate company that offers the best terms. The reputation of the company is why Houzeo reviews have rated it a 4.9/5 from more than 2,000 reviews. Of all the companies that are willing to buy your house for cash, Houzeo is at the top.
Here is what you need to know about Houzeo and its buying of houses for cash:
- You can expect a competitive cash deal if you list your house on Housezo to sell for cash.
- When the listing is done on the MLS, you can expect iBuyers like Offerpad, Opendoor, and others to make an offer.
- Once you list with Houzeo, you can expect your listing to be available on all the top property websites. This ensures greater visibility, so you have a chance of getting the best deal quickly.
- If you are looking for a platform that offers 100% automated fees and no hidden charges, then you can consider Houzeo.
- They have an easy-to-use dashboard that is intuitive and that you can use to manage your property.
- They have a national presence. Their app makes it convenient to track your property from your mobile phone.
Offerpad is an iBuyer that buys houses for cash. When you use their services, they present you with two options. Within 24 hours, they will make you a cash offer. If you don’t want it, you can go ahead and list the property on their site.
Some other features of Offerpad’s services include:
- Reviews indicate that sellers were able to close the deal within 10 days, which is a big advantage.
- They are present in 22 markets in 16 states.
- If your requirement is for a fast cash offer with a quick close of the transaction, then you can go with Offerpad.
- You don’t have to prepare or make repairs to the house. Offerpad will buy on an ‘as-is basis.
3. Redfin Now
Redfin is a reputed full-service brokerage. They have an exclusive iBuyer entity known as Redfin Now. Through this entity, they buy properties (including vacant homes) for cash.
- Its presence is vast and they are located in 45 cities. They are the second-largest iBuyer firm in the country.
- They make an offer within 48 hours and the deal can be closed anywhere from 10 to 90 days.
- If you want a quick sale, then going with them is a good option.
- Their eligibility requirements are considerably more stringent than others.
Opendoor is the biggest iBuyer company and working with them would be a good idea. If your goal is to get instant cash for your property, then you can consider going with Opendoor.
- Once you provide details of your property, they will provide you with a cash offer. You can expect an offer within 24 hours.
- Closing usually happens within 14 days.
- Opendoor is operational in 45 markets across the country ensuring they cover most places in the country.
- It is a good platform for experienced home sellers but may not be suitable for first-time sellers.
Roofstock has helped home sellers to sell their properties easily with a special focus on single-family homes. They have completed $4 billion worth of transactions over the past 6 years.
- Roofstock has a program that allows you to sell your house quickly for cash.
- Closing can happen within 10 to 14 days. If it is a rented house, the tenant can continue until closure.
- They also have a program Roofstock Marketplace. Listing on this marketplace helps sellers get cash offers as fast as possible. The commission is just 3%.