US President, Donald Trump says that the White House COVID-19 Task Force will continue its work indefinitely, but now its goal is to work to resume activities in the United States by ensuring safety measures to prevent corona virus spread around the country. It will focus on vaccines and treatment modalities.
“We will add or remove some more people to this force.”, he says in a tweet, but does not inform, who they may be. President Trump is concerned about the spread of corona virus as it has affected not only precious lives but has has ceased all activities around the world and hence may also cause an increase in Airfares as airlines are asked to obey rules of social distancing when they resume flights so that the passengers don’t get infected by COVID-19.
On Tuesday, President Trump suggested that a “different group” will be formed to look into this matter. US Vice President, Mike Pence, the chairman of the task force, told reporters that this Task Force would be disbanded soon.
This Task Force includes 20 experts and also some officials whose job is to monitor the corona virus, control it, control its spread and make the public aware of the facts.
There are total 1.26M confirmed cases of corona virus in the United States so far, out of which 171K have recovered successfully and 74,665 have kicked the bucket and lost their precious lives because of this deadly virus which has spread in all countries around the globe.
Corona virus has caused all countries to stop every kind of activity and hence it has affected the economy not only of United States but of all countries around the world known so far.
Like USA, China is also trying its best to make a cure of corona virus and rise it’s economy. It seems that every country of this world is in race to invent some vaccine to prevent the spread of this deadly virus which is spreading like nothing else and making people stick to their homes and hence they are getting bored.
However, China and some other countries have resumed some activities in some parts of the their countries including education.
What is Covid-19 Task Force?
White House Corona Virus Task Force is a department located in America whose primary purpose is to deal with this deadly corona virus and epidemic caused by it.
When was Coronavirus Task Force established?
The US Virus Task Force was established on January 29.
What does Covid-19 Task Force do?
The primary purpose of White House Corona Virus Task Force is to cope with the corona virus, find cure of COVID-19, reduce or control its spread and create awareness among people to prevent its spread and so that people may remain safe and sound.
Members of Covid-19 Task Force
It consists of more than 20 experts or members who are doing best to tackle the corona virus.
- Mike Pence, Vice President of the United States
- Jerome Adams, Surgeon General of the United States
- Deborah Birx, United States Global AIDS Coordinator
- Stephen Biegun, United States Deputy Secretary of State
- Robert Blair, Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor to the Chief of Staff
- Kelvin Droegemeier, Director of the United States Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Stephen Hahn, United States Commissioner of Food and Drugs
- Larry Kudlow, Director of the National Economic Council
- Chris Liddell, Assistant to the President and White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy Coordination
- Steven Mnuchin, United States Secretary of the Treasury
- Robert O’Brien, National Security Advisor
- Matthew Pottinger, Deputy National Security Advisor
- Robert R. Redfield, Director at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Joel Szabat, Under Secretary of Transportation for Policy in the United States Department of Transportation
- Seema Verma, Administrator at Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Robert Wilkie, United States Secretary of Veterans Affairs
- Derek Kan, Executive Associate Director at Office of Management and Budget
- Joe Grogan, Assistant to the President and Director at the Domestic Policy Council
- Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute at Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Ken Cuccinelli, Acting United States Deputy Secretary at Homeland Security
- Ben Carson, United States Secretary at Housing and Urban Development
Alex Azar, Chairman of White House Coronavirus Task Force
Leave a Reply