As the Covid pandemic rages on and economies struggle to find their feet back on the ground, outsourcing is a good way to support your business. Offshore outsourcing is helping businesses stay afloat and the biggest gain has been for people of the Philippines. By outsourcing call center customer service and data entry operations to BPO providers in the Philippines, businesses in developed countries are reducing expenses. Reports suggest that the BPO industry worldwide could achieve $343 billion by 2025. This means that companies will continue to use Philippines outsourcing services in the coming years.
Reasons to outsource your business operations to BPOs in the Philippines:
- One of the biggest advantages that the Philippines offer is abundance of labor and low labor costs. Foreign companies are finding it far more profitable to outsource their IT solutions and data entry to the BPOs here. You can save on operational costs and use this money to invest in other areas. This is a win-win situation for you because you can be sure the BPO firms will have far better trained people to handle customer services.
- While the Filipino economy has suffered a setback after Covid just like any other nation, data shows that the BPO industry remains unaffected. Incidentally, outsourcing services or BPOs have been hiring more people than ever since the beginning of 2021.
- People in the Philippines have a strong connection with the Western culture and are proficient in the English language. This has been possible more because this was earlier a colony of the Americans and Spain. This explains an affinity amongst the locals towards Western culture. No surprises then why companies prefer Philippines outsourcing services to maximize productivity. You can be confident that the local workforce there will adapt to your country’s work processes faster.
- People in the Philippines can communicate fluently in English with their clients. This is one of the biggest reasons to choose Philippines IT solutions and customer care services. Besides Singapore, The Philippines is one of the top-ranking English-speaking countries in South East Asia.
- Outsourcing services offer low-cost advantages because renting office spaces and other utilities are much cheaper here. Philippine’s BPO companies calculate their fees depending on factors like service fees, workforce costs, and government benefits.
- Work ethics of the people in the Philippines is perhaps the biggest reason to outsource your operations here. They are educated, empathetic, responsible and hardworking workers. They focus on quality schooling and the country is known for producing an impressive number of graduates every year. This is why foreign partners are confident about outsourcing here. Filipinos are loyal, competitive, and dedicated to offering superior quality services.
- If you decide to choose the Philippines for outsourcing your business operations you can count on their infrastructural advantages too. The country not only offers real estate at affordable prices but upgrades technologies continuously to get an edge over competitors like India. The Philippines is known to have a big talent pool and boasts of investments in infrastructure and technology.
Given all these advantages, it is wise to reach out to Alliance Global Solutions to reduce your costs and maximize your productivity. The team at AGS will help you with data entry, virtual assistants, and customer service solutions at affordable rates.
click here for more interesting articles