Innovative yet pocketable electronic gadgets have truly changed the world. They have become real “favorites” of people who are so comfortable carrying small electronic devices with them and, thanks to their connection to the Internet, constantly staying up to date with events. Due to the development of miniature devices and the fact that they are gaining popularity, web development has changed. They touched upon the fact that programmers had to adapt devices to small screens and monitors with which you can order services and goods through the World Wide Web. The only thing that can make them not use the web product is the low speed of work, long waiting times for transitions, poor security.
In such situations, there can be a need of web app development company Devox where true professionals in the field of IT technologies work. Professionals know firsthand how important user interaction with a web application is, how “responsive” the software should be, and why it is necessary to make every effort to ensure that the web product works without errors, failures, long waits for a response and other negative nuances.
What are the reasons to develop a web application and not a mobile one?
There are many positive things already known about web applications, including the ability to interact with the target audience through absolutely any electronic device. Among the main advantages:
- full adaptability of the design solution;
- flexibility in using the target audience;
- lower financial costs, both for creation and support;
- more rapid entry into the modern market.
The bottom line is the nativeness of web applications, universality, progressiveness and full compliance with any e-commerce.
What are the steps involved in web development?
Creating a new and innovative IT product is not an easy task. It starts with a business idea and ends with a targeted budget, because the financing of an IT project must be continuous during the development phase. The TOP 15 steps that will help you make the perfect web application include:
- Idea. Well, how to do without it? It’s unreal! Therefore, it is necessary to generate a thought in such a way that in the end it turns out to be more than just reliable. And it is better to entrust its implementation to IT specialists who will be able to analyze statistics, test the idea, formulate a pain point for potential customers, and complete an order from scratch.
- Competitors. It is important to get to know the target market thoroughly. Such a study must be carried out before ordering web development services. The fact is that you need to have a good understanding of what problems you may encounter if you start entering such a market and how powerful the competition will be.
- Functions. Any web application works based on the options that were put into it at the design stage. This is a basic level, but without that, it is impossible to move forward when creating web software. So, the programmer will need to decide which functions will become key in the project, and which options are needed for the web application to work directly.
- Designing UX and UI. To understand what the user interface will be, you need to carefully look at the design solutions that would fit the idea. In fact, designing an appearance is one of the most difficult tasks, because it is a beautiful and attractive picture that will attract or, on the contrary, repel users when using the application.
- User journey map. Since today innovative technologies are available to every experienced web developer, he can even visualize the user flow through the software. This means that it is possible to understand how a person will act, what clicks to make, what actions to perform. This will help to save people from various stumbling blocks.
- Software framework. Few people know that the digital simplification of the visual concept is called “Wireframe”. In fact, it is like a “draft”, but only in action. Therefore, this stage of the framework is, first of all, graphics, its design, the introduction of some kind of server with a database, and so on.
- Clickable prototype. If you first take care of the interactive process, you can create a whole set of wireframes, and make one of them look like a real application. This is necessary in order to understand at an early stage how multifunctional the digital software will turn out, what design it will have, how interaction with the target audience will be carried out.
- Appearance. Many people forget that the visual design determines how long users will use the product. So, this includes motion elements, pictures, components displayed on the screen, various signs, buttons, fonts, shades of colors and colors, etc.
- Development. This stage is really difficult, firstly, the programmer needs to decide on the framework. Secondly, the specialist needs to select a server. Thirdly, you will have to choose a database, library, tools, write code or edit it if necessary.
- Database design. It is very important to form a personal database with customer data. And for this you need to take care of a special storage, which will contain such information. To do this, an architecture is created, significant aspects are written in the code, and data is transformed.
- API. You also need to take care of this aspect in advance, because even at the planning stage it is clear what the application will be like – single-page or multi-page.
- Interface integration with API. Thanks to the process, the IT professional can take full responsibility for ensuring the exchange of information in the software (between the server and the application).
- Testing. This stage is carried out in order to identify problems before launch. If there are, then they are removed. Accordingly, the testing process is carried out as many times as necessary until the software functions flawlessly.
- Launch. We are talking about the release of a completely ready-made web application to the modern market. The real target audience will be able to use it without problems.
- Accommodation. The stage assumes that you have to take care of hosting, because the digital product must be located somewhere for its subsequent download by users.
It is more correct to immediately entrust all these processes to a competent team that will be able to perform services in the shortest possible time.