The Asana software emerged as a way of simplifying the dynamic flow of tasks that can often take time if they are not organized. Asana provides management tools like boards, reports, automation, and workflow management. The Monday software was created in 2012 and there are many features available to resolve workflows. For example, users can build dashboards, automate tasks, and break team silos through options for communication.
Here is a best practice feature guide of Asana software vs Monday software:
The Asana software is considered to be a reliable source for marketing, operations, and product development. It is able to match the requirements with the help of the following functions:
First and foremost, the Asana software provides a workflow builder that plays an integral role in offering support to teams by automating tasks. The following are some functions that are available in the workflow builder:
- Forms: It is crucial that you are able to intake job requests systematically so they are organized according to the priorities. You can manage requests across teams and make sure that the relevant information is being forwarded to the right people.
- Rules: When it comes to automation, you can define each task by setting rules so that an automated set of tasks is performed when you press the trigger. This can include assigning tasks or updating the status of tasks, and so on.
- Integrations: In order to enhance task management, you can integrate several tools so they can sync essential details within the workflow. For instance, you can embed tools like Google Drive, Slack, etc.
- Reporting: The workflow can also be integrated with crucial aspects of reporting to help you stay ahead of tasks through a comprehensive diagnosis of the project.
Asana also features a timeline feature that helps you develop an insightful schedule to stay aligned with the deadlines and ensure that projects are delivered on time. The following are the features through which you can utilize the timeline feature:
- Plan Map: Creating a tentative map for the project so your team delivers on time can be a crucial step in determining its performance. Moreover, defining the deadlines gives you control to resolve task dependencies.
- Sharing: It is equally helpful if your team is on the same page. Therefore, you can share the timeline with your team members and get everyone on board. In fact, you can also showcase each member’s task to help them envision what needs to be taken care of.
- Modification: If a plan changes, you can modify the timeline within minutes too. The Asana interface can be modified and adjusted according to the plan.
Asana Pricing Plans
There are four Asana pricing plans accessible through the official website. The first option is for users who want to get accustomed to the software and it is free of cost. The premium plan costs $10, the business option is billed for $24, and the enterprise plan is entirely free.
There is a 2-minute Asana demo for users who are not familiar with the platform. It is a quick way to learn what Asana can do for your work.
When you are working on agile projects, you need to make sure that you are able to follow the flow of work. The Monday software is integrated with a number of features and products that provide task management. Two of the top products of the Monday software are:
This product can be used to customize job intake forms according to your personal requirements. The no-code form builder lets you set conditions and rules that correspond to your business requirements.
Likewise, you can embed the forms on a website or include them in an email. If you want to pace up, you can directly share a link with your team members as well. Likewise, you can consolidate data to manage and organize tasks in a single dashboard.
The canvas feature can also be used to perform different tasks like:
- The canvas feature provides visual management tools to collaborate with your team. You will be able to enhance task management as the team can share their ideas and brainstorm ways to overcome issues.
- Moreover, the canvas supports diagrams so you can create elaborate plans, defined journeys, and processes too. The shapes are easy to integrate and you can shape your diagrams however they fit best.
- To make your interactions intuitive, you can use the marker feature and leave comments using the marker. It can also be used to make sketches and drawings so you can explore the range of functions.
Users can also access a broad range of features that provide management options:
First of all, the dashboards give you access to all the information so that it is visible at a glance. You can customize dashboards based on the information of each project. Moreover, the dashboard can integrate information that is based on boards about different projects.
The Monday software integrates the Kanban board so you can automate the grunt work and make data-driven decisions. The Kanban gives you the control to automate the tasks and collaborate with your team more efficiently.
Monday Pricing Plans
The Monday software has five types of pricing plans. The first option is entirely free, the basic costs, the standard cost is $10, the pro is priced at $16, and the charges of the enterprise option are generated after you share details with the sales team. The free pricing plan supports unlimited boards, unlimited tasks, and over 200 templates to facilitate the process of organizing tasks.
If you want to learn about the Monday.com software, you can access the blog through the website. The Monday software demo is available upon request and it can be used to understand its impact on daily task management.