How do you store and manage your business contacts right now?
Do you rely on actual contact books that you can easily misplace and lose sale opportunities? It may also be that you depend on actually saving each contact on your phone book one by one, which can lead to the mismatching of identities.
With these traditional means of contact management, you’ll find that your contact data is scattered across multiple sources. This leads to data silos, which can give you a hard time when you need to reconcile your contacts for outreach campaigns.
Even with a CRM to ease some of this burden for you, you may still have to contend with manually performing tedious data entry chores to enter every piece of contact data you collect into the CRM.
A new generation enterprise contact management platform like StayTouch can solve all of these problems for you.
Today, we take a look at how StayTouch helps to clean contact data and make management a lot easier. Let’s get started.
So why do I need a centralized contact management platform?
A smart networking platform like StayTouch is not just important for refining your sales process. It offers many advantages that trickle down throughout many of your business processes and enrich the customer journey overall.
With robust contact management, you’ll be able to:
- Maximize your conversion rates by creating highly personalized messages & offers;
- Reduce customer churn rates by solving obsolete contact book problems;
- Easily keep your leads and current customers engaged with useful content;
- Reduce time spent on contact reconciliation so you can focus on other core duties;
- Minimize email bounce rates that result from outdated contact data, thereby enhancing your email marketing campaigns.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the power and convenience that StayTouch affords businesses.
Here’s what else it can do for you as a versatile contact management platform.
1) Automated contact data entry into your CRM
The business contacts you collect can easily pile up over time, leading to a sea of data that can be hard to process. When you need to feed contact data into your CRM, it’s usually the case that you’ll manually have to enter contact details into the system, one at a time.
As a result, your business diverges a significant number of resources to this process, thereby taking away from the efficiency of your workflow as a whole.
The average business owner attests to losing about 10 hours every week to manual customer data reconciliation processes. If you work off a base hourly rate of $30, this translates to a whopping $15,000 going down the drain annually!
So manual data entry into your CRM is:
- Extremely expensive
With StayTouch, you can automate data entry into your CRM software of choice. Contact management, therefore, becomes a downhill task, even if you’re dealing with big data.
Thanks to the automation this business relationship management platform provide, you can manage your contact details affordably and hands-free. Moreover, you don’t need to worry about human error and you can rest assured of the accuracy of your contact data.
2) Convenient contact exchange solutions
How do you source contact data? Do you still give out physical business cards at networking events? If so, StayTouch offers a better way.
Good contact sourcing is the first step to good contact management. With StayTouch, you can use convenient and eco-friendly digital business cards to ensure contactless contact exchange. This in turn facilitates the simple management of your contact database.
On this front, StayTouch offers:
- A Business card scanner so you can digitize your cards for better organization and delivery
- Multiple profile creation conveniences, so you can easily switch profiles as you need to suit every occasion
Wireless contact exchange makes it easy to organize your digitized contact data into a single repository.
3) Instantaneous contact updates for your professional networks
Say one of your business contacts has switched email addresses. However, you possibly have no way of finding that out, save for physically keeping up with the contact, which is next to impossible if you have a contact list spanning triple digits.
So your emails keep bouncing, and this goes on undetected for a really long time. If 10 of your contacts do the same, a huge gap now starts crippling your hard-earned network.
StayTouch automatically keeps your contacts’ information up-to-date and, as a proven professional relationships management tool, helps to hold up and maintain your network.
4) Detail addition at point of contact data capture
If you’re regularly adding to your contact list, it becomes a pain to remember the who, when, and where of it all. However, StayTouch simplifies this process for you by:
- Enabling smart note addition: Beef up your contact with details of where you meet and what you talked about, among other information, so you can easily keep track of who is who.
- Providing an automatic scanner so you can back up your contact details. This way, you don’t start from scratch if you experience a data loss
- Providing a personal organizer. You can create pictorials, text, and voice memos for your contacts to keep tabs on meetings and events.
In networking, the devil is the detail, and StayTouch’s personal reference notes can make the difference.
Acquiring new business contacts is only a fraction of the battle in terms of increasing brand awareness and boosting sales. The bulk of it lies in how you maintain your contacts.
Use a professional relationships management tool like StayTouch to successfully navigate both and also keep all of your business contacts in one place. Moreover, StayTouch can help you schedule virtual meetings conveniently, track contact changes in your network, and achieve growth by creating a powerful and reliable contact management strategy.