According to a recent market study published by Growth Market Reports, titled, “Global Water Repellent Agent Market Segments – by Type (Polyurethane, Teflon, Silicones, and Others), Application (Building & Construction, Textile, Automotive, Leather, Furniture, Medical, and Others), and Region: Size, Share, Trends and Opportunity Analysis, 2023-2031“, the market size was USD 914 Mn in 2022 and is expected to surpass USD 1,206 Mn expanding at a CAGR of 3.13% by the end of 2031. The market is attributed to the increasing need for waterproofing in several industries.
Key Market Players Profiled in the Report
- Elkem ASA
- BASF SE
- Shin etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Evonik Industries AG
The report covers comprehensive data on emerging trends, market drivers, growth opportunities, and restraints that can change the market dynamics. It provides an in-depth analysis of the market segments, which include type, application, and competitor analysis.
This report also includes a complete analysis of industry players and covers their latest developments, product portfolio, pricing, mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations. Moreover, it provides crucial strategies that are helping market players to expand their market share.
On the basis of region, the global water repellent agent market is classified as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the global market, due to the wide presence of the textile and construction industry.
To Buy the Complete Report: https://growthmarketreports.com/report/water-repellent-agent-market-global-industry-analysis
Key Takeaways from the Study:
- Water repellent is a processing agent that provides excellent water repellency.
- It has the ability to resist water. Thus, it is widely used to make water-resistant products.
- Increasing demand for water-repellent in textile production is expected to boost the market.
- Growing usage of water-repellant agents to produce outdoor garments, umbrellas, and surgical gowns is likely to fuel the market.
- The silicones segment is projected to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to its wide area of application in various industries such as health care, aerospace, electronics, and construction.
- The construction segment is anticipated to hold a major share of the market, as waterproofing is crucial in a building. Waterproofing enhances the durability of construction surfaces.
Read 201 Pages Research Report with Detailed TOC on “Global Water Repellent Agent Market Segments – by Type (Polyurethane, Teflon, Silicones, and Others), Application (Building & Construction, Textile, Automotive, Leather, Furniture, Medical, and Others), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Analysis, Growth, Share, Size, Trends, and Forecast, 2023 – 2031”
Key Segments Covered
- Building & Construction
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
About Growth Market Reports:
Growth Market Reports provides global enterprises as well as small & medium businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Industry Intelligence Solutions”. Growth Market Reports has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients in making strategic business decisions and achieving sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
Our key analysis segments, though not restricted to the same, include market entry strategies, market size estimations, market trend analysis, market opportunity analysis, market threat analysis, market growth/fall forecasting, primary interviews, and secondary research & consumer surveys.
Email: [email protected]