It is the age of digitization, and people are moving forward to automating their study and work processes, maintaining and managing their tasks online, making connections through the internet, and so much more. Do you feel like your Plastic Surgery company is unable to keep up with the fast world of today, and you are lagging with your pen and paper catalogs?
Consider switching to PilotPractice’s Practice Management Software today and come on equal footing as others! Plastic Surgery is in vogue and highly profitable, so you do not want to lose opportunities to make a distinctive identity and take your practice to the next level of prosperity.
PilotPractice has established itself as an accomplished protean plastic surgery marketing agency striving to bring success and prosperity to our clients’ businesses. We have all the services that you, as a practitioner, may require in promoting and marketing your practice. One such prominent tool is our Practice Management Software.
Practice Management Software is an online application designed to automate your record-keeping systems and manage day-to-day tasks related to your practice. It is meant to replace the traditional paper filing system and manual record-keeping. This software application can streamline your tasks by integrating client contact records, patient details, treatment notes, appointments, invoice records, and sending client referrals in a single space.
All that you can do with a Practice Management Software
Practice Management Software is primarily an organizational tool to ease administrative functions, manage workflows, and simplify patient communication. The way you want to utilize the software is entirely up to you, and you can customize it to address your practice’s requirements. There are still some general components in the software that will assist you to be more systemized and efficacious.
- Calendar Management
- Telemedicine and Telehealth Video Calls
- Easy Communication through Emails and SMS
- Client Management
- Online Booking and Appointment Scheduling
- Creating, Sharing, and Managing Online Forms
- Tracking and Keeping Records of Payments and Invoices
- Clinical Notes for Client Knowledge
- Collecting and Storing Patient Information Safely
Practice Management Software will take your Practice to new heights
More often than not, it is not the practitioner who drives away potential clients but the administrative inefficiencies. If your Plastic Surgery Practice suffers from a similar problem, you must consider adopting the Practice Management Software application. It will be highly beneficial if you think your business is stagnant or you are gradually losing clients.
Enjoy these advantages when you adopt the software:
- Bring efficiency and professionalism to your business by cutting delays or incorrect scheduling of appointments and give your patients a smooth booking procedure. Not everybody likes to make phone calls to make appointments!
- Reduce the time spent on administrative tasks by automating any and every task that can be handled online. Ditch the traditional pen and paper system that is time-consuming, sloppy, and often disorganized. You can utilize this time in other important areas, such as addressing client queries.
- Decrease the number of no-shows drastically by setting up automatic computerized appointment reminders through SMS or emails. Your clients are more likely to attend follow-up appointments if they are given reminders, which will show them that you care. It is just a simple method to show your clients that you are responsible and dedicated to your practice.
- Overcome any communication gaps between you and your clients. You can always stay in touch with your clients and inform them of any upcoming appointments or changes in schedules, and they can intimate you of any changes on their behalf so that both sides are always properly informed.
- Operate the Practice Management Software anytime and anywhere on any device. Be it a smartphone or a desktop, you can run your practice however you want. All the information will be saved on the cloud, implying that you can access it whenever required. It is highly recommended to get the software if you are a small business or have just started your practice and manage administrative tasks independently.
- Keep your data safe, secure, and readily available with the software application. Paper records are prone to damage and depreciation over time and can be easily misplaced. You risk losing sensitive information and personal details of your patients, and you could even get into legal trouble. With a cloud-based system, you will never lose your proprietary information.
- Spread awareness about your services, tell prospective clients about your practice and keep your patients regularly updated on what is happening at your clinic. Imagine being in the process of renovating your clinic, and a client shows up for consultation right then! You would want to avoid that, wouldn’t you?
- Get anonymous feedback from your patients. Encouraging your patients to write feedback or fill out a simple form can be extremely helpful in determining the efficiency and inadequacies of your practice. You can make improvements or changes accordingly.
PilotPractice has the best Plastic Surgery Practice Management Software
PilotPractice is a leading Plastic Surgery Marketing Agency in USA, and rightfully so. We have exceptional Practice Management Software equipped with all the right components that any plastic surgeon would need to automate administration. Getting this application will ease your tasks and reduce your burdens by a great margin so that you can focus on your patients thoroughly.
What sets PilotPractice’s management system apart from others is its organization technique. The leads and patients are organized by stages – new clients, follow-up appointments, surgery consultation, booking of surgery, etc. You can keep track of your patients throughout their consultation, surgery, and recovery processes.
Complete information on patients’ status can help in conversion rates! The administration can reach out to patients to remind them about follow-ups, other consultations, and check-ups. It is noted that prospective clients are more likely to become patients if the clinic gets in touch with them. This organizational system is much more efficient and quick than others, as a target-based approach can be followed and it is both customer-centric and business-oriented.
Moreover, we have a lead ticket assigning system. Practice Management Software is an individual user platform that allows the generated leads to be assigned automatically to a specific staff member through a ticket. When a lead is assigned to a staff member, they are timely notified about it. These tickets are transferable so that staff members can divide work among themselves equitably.
And there’s more! You can fill in details and the medical history of your prospective clients and patients on our dashboard for easy collection and safe storage of data. This dashboard complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). This law has created national standards to protect the sensitive information of patients from being disclosed without their respective consent.
We promote uninterrupted communication between your practice and your patients with the help of our dashboard. PilotPractice provides you with centralized communication channels through HIPAA-compliant SMS, phone calls with tracking, Google and Outlook integrated emails, and telemedicine. It is always advised to stay in the loop with your clients and patients.
With the Practice Management Software offered by Pilot Practice, you can ensure administrative efficiency, timely management of tasks, symmetric transfer of information to clients and patients, and be responsible, accountable, and transparent about your practice. After all, the best Plastic Surgery Marketing Agency in USA is highly regarded for a reason!
Book a demo with PilotPractice to experience using our Practice Management Software today!