Matrimonial services with their websites come with the perfect option for thousands of people who are now connected to the internet and still believe in traditions. Punjabi girls looking for NRI Punjabi grooms for marriage got a great relief after the introduction of the matrimonial site but they need to remember to crosscheck every detail. The matrimonial world definitely has become a shortcut to a long way process of arranged marriage. Those were the days when choosing a life partner is the responsibility of parents, relatives, and elderly people of the family. Now such important decisions are taken after the consultation of the candidate. However, needs to be attentive and safe at the same time,
- Always pick a registered or verified matrimonial service provider: before registering to any matrimonial service or website, check the reviews of their website and services. Talk to people who have already used or taken their services. It is good if you found the one who already found the partner on such a website.
- Background verification of respective candidate: before moving forward or sharing any personal details go for end-to-end verification of the profile.
- Be aware: with the increasing digital marketing, online platforms are easily getting popular for matchmaking. Matrimonial sites are a convenient way for both parents and youth to search for partners.
- Have a separate email-id: many people did not consider or ever thought of this point but this is essential to have a different email id for matrimonial sites as it saves personal information to be hacked.
- Inform your family first: share every detail with your family of the prospective match. Your family must be aware of all the shared information if any.
- Query as much as you could: interaction with the prospective candidate is a must as it not only helps to gel up, but it helps to find if there is anything wrong. Ask relevant questions to know the person better.
- Meet in public places: try to choose to meet in public places, as you do not know the intention of the respective person so it is better to take precautions. Also, keep the friend and family informed about every meeting.
- Do not share personal photos: keep an eye on what you are sending, avoid sending sensitive pictures while chatting, or talk to your parent if someone is asking for such photos. These pictures made the fraudster strong enough to blackmail you and your family. Such images that you never wanted to share over the internet should be kept private until marriage.
- Never share any personal information: be careful while talking to the person over the matrimonial site, if they are pressurizing to share some personal information never hesitates to complain. Always restrict yourself from sharing information like accounts numbers, email addresses, other family member information, etc.
- Pay extra attention to NRI profile: Chandigarh matrimony is full of NRI profiles, always be careful while dealing with these profiles, since it’s difficult to have ground checking so validate every online information
click here for more interesting articles