We may come across many problems when conducting a project including how to communicate with team members. So if the member is lazy and work with low efficiency, what should you do?
First, you need to figure out the reasons for laziness. You need to consider the following questions:
- Whether the members agree with the existing regulations?
If the members disagree with the existing rules and regulations of the enterprises, they will feel unsatisfied when the rules are enforced, leading to laziness and depression.
- Whether the salary of employees is distributed reasonably?
If the salary of employees is distributed unreasonably, employees will not only feel dissatisfied but angry and act negative toward managers.
- Whether the management is too bossy?
If the management is too bossy and the employees do not feel free, they will only do what you tell them to do instead of acting on their own willingness.
- Whether the enterprise provides a platform for promotion and development for them?
The platform for development can determine whether they are active or not. When they see opportunities for promotion, they will be more positive.
How to deal with such a problem？
- Communicate more with employees to know what they think. Recruit their opinions and optimize the regulations of the enterprises.
- Cancel the unreasonable salary distribution system. Let the employees to see your efforts and win their support.
- Create a sound working environment and provide a fair and justice platform for them to develop themselves. Set clear rules on rewards and punishment.
- Introduce some excellent talents to give some pressure on the employees so that they can feel more motivated.
- Once you have discovered problems, take measures to settle these problems on time so that your team can finish a project successfully and promote the development of the company.
Then why PMP certification training can help you to be a better manager? The advantages of taking part in PMI PMP exam – check here for detail can be categorized into the following four aspects:
First of all, candidates can learn and consolidate project management knowledge through systematic learning. Some students have the experience of conducting projects but do not set a systemic structure of knowledge. By taking PMP certification training courses, they can combine their practical experience with theoretical knowledge, deepening their understanding of project management.
PMI PMP certification is conducive to promotion and salary increase. The certificate is recognized in the international stage. It can not only present individual competence but the level of the whole company. It can bring benefits to career planning.
Candidates cannot cheat on the exam. PMI sets up specific exam rules for PMP so as to make sure the authority of PMP and maintain its long-term value and validity. The PMP exam questions and review are established and conducted by PMI.
The first step to success is to opt one trustworthy PMP certification training institution with a strong faculty group. You will meet excellent teachers in excellent institutions and make friends with excellent people.
Leave a Reply