Getting your home is personal because your home always represents a part of you, and you need everything individualized. So, it would help if you always had something unique and individualized according to your taste to represent you.
A backyard is something that most people want when getting a house, and having a backyard is such a luxury. You can spend so much of your time there out in the open nature that too in the comforts of your home. Personalizing this gem is necessary to create an aesthetic for yourself and protect your backyard from getting damaged. Shade yourself and your backyard with the right shades.
So here are a few options that you can check out if you are planning to shade your backyard:
Terrea folding arm awnings
These awnings are made up of unique German engineering that gives you protection and flexibility. It is engineered in the best way possible for proper wind resistance and made of top-quality components for its longevity and smooth operation. It is available in two models- 530 & 530LB and G60 & G60LB. Both of them have their advantages and uses. You can look into the Shade Factor for these. They do a commendable job with a great variety of types, fabrics, and colors for you to choose from. Decorate your haven with the very best available to you.
Drop Arm Awnings
These awnings are made up of integrated gas struts which give the fabric an incredible tension and further help the structure in superior wind resistance. It uses exclusive marine-grade stainless components to have a long and smooth use. You can choose your aesthetic through their extensive fabric material and color and a comprehensive range of frames and components. Again, two models are available- Facade Mounted with Headbox and Recess Mounted without Headbox.
Climara Conservatory Awnings
These awnings are available in 6 models- W7, W9, W10, W19, W20, and D3.
- The W7 Conservatory Awnings have a cantilevered design and are installed over a glass, so they visually float above a supporting structure. Made of exclusive quality products, the quality is again extraordinary. You can choose your aesthetic with its available fabric type and color and the color of the frames and components.
- The W9 Conservatory Awnings are installed under a glass structure protecting the fabric. Several awnings can be connected with a single motor and operated with back-pull technology. It is a visual treat with extra attention to detail and operating components.
- The W10 Conservatory Awnings are installed in large spaces. They have a unique technology that does not allow light to enter even through fabric and guide rail gaps. This is for you if you want something for a glazed-hipped roof structure.
- The W20 Conservatory Awning has a slim cassette to protect the fabric when not in use. It also uses a stainless steel spring ribbon for the perfect guidance of the fabric guidance. It also has excellent wind protection stability and protects you from direct sunlight.
- The D3 Conservatory Awning is great for your patio and backyard. It has an advanced tensioning system for more excellent wind resistance. Made from distinct marine steel components, it gives you style with strength.
Sonea S2 Sunsails
Warema’s Sonea S2 Sunsails are great for shading your backyard. It has a fixed structure with a motorized fabric that can be extended out and kept bundled up around the poles when not in use. This is a perfect solution if you have grass or any plants that need sunlight. It gives you the perfect shade when you need it and retracts when you need the sunlight.
Lamaxa L50 Louvre Roof
This is an award-winning design. It has a push rod system that pivots the slats up to 135 degrees. When closed, it does not just give you shade but also a waterproof solution. It reticulates the water in the side channels and then through the legs, doubles as downpipes. So now, you can not only enjoy your backyard in sunlight but also admire the view in the rain. It also has LED lighting and color-coordinated heating radiators. This gives you maximum comfort and is a value for money product.
While not exactly a form of backyard shading, one way to keep your home cool during sunny days is through solar screens. Solar screens are made from a mesh fabric that blocks out the sun’s rays while still allowing air and light to pass through. Solar screens are a popular addition to backyards with retractable awnings.
Our home is our haven. Our elements speak a lot about ourselves, and it feels incredible when we find such great value-for-money products in our style.
Our home is our haven. Our elements speak a lot about ourselves, and it feels incredible when we find such value-for-money products in our style.