Video games have been around for decades, but they are still evolving and changing today. Online games, in particular, are constantly being updated with new features to keep players engaged and excited about playing them. With so many new titles being released every year, it can be hard to stay on top of what is popular now. That’s what this post is all about – highlighting the best online games that you should play right now!
- Fortnite: Fortnite came out back in July of 2017, but what a year it has been! The game’s Battle Royale mode is what made it so popular because that was what most people played. It also helped that the game had no microtransactions or downloadable content – everything you needed was already in the game.
To play this game, you need to download the free game on your mobile device (iOS, Android), video game console (Xbox One, PS-four), or PC. You can also play it in a browser by going to Fortnite’s website and downloading what is needed for that platform.
- Rocket League: Rocket League has been around for a while now, but with its recent updates and new features such as cross-platform play between PC and PS players, this year, it continues to grow in popularity among gamers of all ages! The digital collectible cards are another draw for older kids who like collecting things from their favorite games (or trading them on sites like eBay). Parents might not know about these games yet, but they will soon enough since they’re becoming more commonplace!
- League of Legends: Released back in 2009, League of Legends has consistently ranked among the top games since its release and still continues to grow with new players every day. Suppose you’re looking for a competitive online multiplayer experience. In that case, this title may be perfect for you as there are multiple “ranked” matches available at any given time without requiring an account or downloading anything extra (although installing the client onto your computer will increase gameplay options). Alongside being one of the best-rated titles on Steam, it is also one of the most played video game franchises worldwide.
- Online Casino Games: Online casinos have been around for years now. They come in different variations of what a player can do while on them. One of the most popular online casino games is Blackjack which has been around since the 1930s! This game is about as simple as it gets – you’re dealt two cards that are face down and then have to try to make your hand meet or beat a dealer’s hand without going over what’s allowed (which could result in penalties).
Alongside being one of the oldest forms of gambling, there are also various ways an online casino can be set up: from playing against other players at real-time tables, live dealers, virtual dealers who use animations similar to those found in movies like Rain Man or even just playing against the “house” which is what you’ll find in most video poker games. If you want to start playing online casino games, then make sure you check out casino Thailand, as it offers various games and bonuses.
- Minecraft: This is what you would call a classic – Minecraft was first released in 2009 and has steadily remained one of the most popular games on the market. It’s easy to see why- what other game lets you create your own world by mining resources, hunting down monsters, crafting new items and buildings, or even just experiencing an open environment where there are no limits?
Minecraft has also seen many updates in the past few years, which just means that it will continue to be relevant and popular. Minecraft was originally made by one person – Markus Persson – but now there are developers all over the world who work on different aspects of the game. This international development team continues to update the original storyline as well as release updated versions with new features!
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4: Call of Duty is a game that focuses on what it’s like to be in the military, and Call of Duty Black Ops IV takes this idea even further. The new features include what happens when you’re no longer just fighting other players but need to fight against enemies who are not controlled by people – what is called “the living dead.”
There will also be different modes for playing, including Zombie Mode! You can also customize your weapons with attachments that give them special abilities. This gives an added sense of realism since many guns have customizations available today. It all adds up to what might just be one of the best online games out there right now.
No matter how many games are released, there will always be a demand for what is popular and what’s new. But that doesn’t mean you should overlook the classics, which are just as good today as they were decades ago!
Leave a Reply