Have you ever found that no matter how much money you spend on high-end cosmetics, then spend countless hours on skincare,… but your skin still shows no signs of improvement, sometimes even worse?
Are you confident that you have taken care of your skin properly and effectively?
Let’s refer to avoid 4 common daily skincare mistakes below.
- Not removing makeup and washing your face before going to bed
Removing makeup and washing your face is the first step in your daily skincare routine, but it’s also a time-consuming step.
Meanwhile, after a long tiring day, when coming home, almost everyone just likes to lie back on the soft bed without wanting to remove makeup.
Surely many of you have been subjective, going to bed with your face still wearing makeup, right?
If you continue this ugly habit, we recommend that you quit it as soon as possible. Because if makeup is the simplest way to have a confident and radiant face, going to bed with makeup on is the fastest way to ruin our skin and beauty.
It can cause pores to be clogged because makeup products often contain many ingredients that are capable of clogging pores, from which, acne is also at risk of “proliferating”.
Moreover, the night is the right time for the skin to carry out regeneration and metabolism activities. If the skin is blocked by thick makeup, it will affect the collagen regeneration process, causing the skin to become drier and causing the skin to age quickly.
- Washing your face incorrectly
In this section, we will highlight a few mistakes that many of you often make in the process of washing your face, leading to the skin always feeling dry and uncomfortable, and more easily irritated.
- Not cleaning hands thoroughly before washing face: Our hands normally come into contact with a lot of items and so it is also a “reservoir” of countless types of bacteria. If you do not wash your hands before washing your face, then the cleaner will act as a kind of hand sanitizer; At the same time, bacteria and dirt from your hands will have the opportunity to “invade” your skin, potentially causing a lot of skin problems.
- Washing your face too many times in a day: Washing your face more than twice a day (even if you only wash your face with water) can also cause the skin’s natural oils to be lost, causing the skin to become dry and flaky. more… For those of you with oily skin, washing your face too many times in the same day will not reduce the amount of oil on your face, but even more.
- Using a face wash that is not suitable for your skin: Because washing your face is a fundamental step in the skincare process, it is very important to choose a cleanser that is suitable for your skin as well as your skin condition. . The general advice for you is not to use products that make you feel dry and tight after using, but should choose cleansers with gel or cream texture (especially not recommended for regular use). products in the form of scrubs), have a balanced pH, do not contain any strong detergents such as Sodium lauryl sulfate, Alcohol, etc.
- Do not pay attention to the temperature of the water when washing your face: Washing your face with water that is too hot or too cold is not good because it will make the skin prone to “heat shock”. Especially washing your face with hot water also easily causes the lipid layer on the skin to be lost, causing the capillaries to break and making the skin dry and redder. Instead, you should only use moderately warm water to wash your face.
- Manipulation of washing face with strong rubbing, making the skin vulnerable: Instead of massaging “hard”, you should just gently massage your hands in a circular motion in the direction from bottom to top to ensure the entire face is even cleansed and helps improve skin firmness.
- Only apply sunscreen on a sunny day
Many of you often think that sunscreen was born for the summer, the season of extremely hot sunny days. But on rainy or shady days, UV rays are still present everywhere.
Even sitting indoors all day does not guarantee that your skin is not exposed to UV rays. What’s more, glass from windows doesn’t block UV rays, so you still need sunscreen whether you’re indoors, at work, or in your car.
In addition, light from computers, lights, or phones can also make skin dark and uneven, so you still need to use sunscreen every day everywhere.
Especially for those of you who are using products containing AHA or BHA, Retinol, Vitamin C, etc., it is more important to pay attention to daily skin protection with a suitable sunscreen.
Currently, sunscreen products and facial cleansers are popularly sold on e-commerce sites. Comes with it are incentives, discount codes, coupons from coupon sites that will help you save a lot of money when buying.
- Not persistently using and monitoring the effects of the product
When using cosmetics, many of you often have the desire to have “fast” beauty. After a few times of using a product, if you don’t see any improvement or change in your skin, many people often quit that product. Remember that the skin renewal cycle is 28 days, so you need to experience a product for at least 6 weeks to partially feel the effects on your skin. Anywhere else, the senses of scent, texture, permeability, etc. can all be felt immediately. Usually, you can see a relatively noticeable effect of moisturizing and acne-fighting products. As for the problems of acne, pigmentation, wrinkles … it will take a longer time to see the condition improve (about 2-3 months). Furthermore, how the skin reacts to a product depends on many factors such as frequency and usage,
Skincare is a process that requires great care, perseverance, and persistence. Because no one can be beautiful overnight. It is important that you “listen” to your skin, understand what it needs and wants, in order to find a solution that is truly suitable.
Of course, in the skincare process, we will inevitably make unfortunate mistakes. But please remember not to let these mistakes continue, because the “consequences” are our delicate and sensitive skin. So please love, cherish and take care of your skin right away