Covid is here, sure, and it has changed the way the world was before. Almost everyone was cooped up at home, ensconced far away from the clutches of this dreaded virus.
Safety is well and good but now that the tide’s ebbing, you sure want to walk into the gym or your office with a gorgeous tan that wows everyone.
So, how do you ensure a beautiful bronzed bod while following all possible Covid protocols?
Safety comes first
Simple – you enter a reputed name – the Boca Tanning Club.
In case you are wondering how secure you’d be, here’s a list of safety steps followed here:
- Regular sterilization – Every single tanning bed in this tanning salon gets a wipe-down with an antibacterial agent, which is just a small part of an entire sterilization process.
- Distancing – Each workstation here is kept six feet apart. This ensures adequate, science-approved distancing from the others.
- Hand-sanitising – Whatever the latest report on Covid may say about it spreading mainly through inhalation, every professional still goes through the hand sanitising process several times a day, apart from frequent washing in between beauty procedures to ensure that our clients are safe at all times.
- Screening – Each person who walks into the salon is screened every single time. Regular temperature checks and hand sanitising is done too – of clients and staff!
- Guest limit – The number of guests/clients at the salon are regulated. Only a specific number is allowed inside to allow for adherence to distancing rules.
- No lingering – No one is allowed to linger inside the premises unless they have a valid reason to be there. Clients are attended to and requested to leave post procedure to avoid the risk of contamination or crowding.
Unless you are going in for spray tanning, practically every single tanning bed is a haven or cocoon in itself. You can get in and relax knowing that you are at a safe distance from the others while getting bronzed to perfection.
It is not easy to find a good salon which will ensure your beauty while saving you from the perils of covid infection.
When typing ‘best tanning salon near me’ in your smartphone, do remember to check the covid protocols the salons shown in the results proclaim to follow.
You can also take a bit of care when going in for a tanning session. Here are some tips:
- Make sure that you wear old or disposable clothing for the session. Once you are home, you can get rid of it easily.
- Book a prior appointment so that you don’t have to wait and fear infection from the others in the reception area.
- Select an unusual time for the session – such as the first or the last appointment in the salon. This will thin the crowd further.
If you are still fretting about this, you can check out Boca Tanning Club.
You will find more information along with expert tips and suggestions from beauty experts here.
click here for more interesting articles