Dream to get admission in US colleges? SAT is the only way for it. Students who are seeking admission in colleges should undergo an exam known as SAT. But the good news is that it is now acceptable by India’s leading universities. The exam is taken for admission to the undergraduate programs of colleges & universities. Various Indian colleges accepting SAT undergo eligibility criteria, i.e. students need to pass the higher school to give this exam & no minimum & maximum age bar is there. Students need to register online for the exam by paying a nominal fee.
Tips to crack SAT exam-
- Brush up grammar- SAT includes a verbal section & this section depends upon grammar as the section deals with essay questions & various other things.
- Try mixed practice tests- Usually SAT is divided into three categories i.e Mathematics, reading & writing. Divide the time according to it and practice all the parts. Don’t rely on a particular thing all the time.
- Do not cram- Cramming is the worst idea for the preparation of exams. The things that one cram will vanish within a week. Prepare the concepts thoroughly, otherwise diminishing returns will be there.
- Work on the weakness- Figure out the thing in which one does not be able to attempt it properly & start working on it. Do a diagnostic test to check until your weakness becomes the strength.
- Do mental math- As the math section is also there in it so rather than doing the things on a calculator, work on mental math so that things can be done easily, before attempting the paper. Try to grab shortcut methods to solve mathematical problems.
- Be clear with the SAT score- Before aiming for any competitive exam students must know the scoring procedure because every exam has its scoring criteria. Must focus on it.
- Prepare a study schedule- It’s a myth that students spent a lot of time to score well in the SAT, but the analysis had shown that this is not true. Just prepare a particular schedule for the preparation and starts the process.
- Take full-length mock tests- Attempting mock test before exams help in knowing the weak part and try to work on it. Try to change the strategies according to the score of the SAT. Attempt at least one full-length mock test daily during the last week.
- Use time carefully- While attempting the exam don’t jump from passage to passage, try to solve one passage at one time & answer as many questions as you know.
These are some tips that students can keep in mind before starting the preparation of the SAT exam. Good news for students that now Indian colleges are accepting SAT scores. So if students wanted to take admission in Indian colleges, then this is also possible to make the dream come true. Join a perfect Institute that offers the best standards and syllabus and even check their back records also. In India, the best institutes are there who are dealing with these kinds of things & select the institute which provides the right guidance at the right time.