There are many good study destinations in the world, such as Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, Europe, America, etc. With so many countries offering excellent education, choosing a study abroad destination would be challenging sometimes. Normally, students would choose a study destination based on affordability, safety, and cultural interest. In many cases, Singapore could undoubtedly be a prime option for any future international student – compared with studying in Australia, Europe, or North America, studying in Singapore has more distinctive advantages.
Life in Singapore
As a cultural hub in Southeast Asia, Singapore has excellent transportation routes to Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, China, India, South Korea, Japan, and even Australia. And due to its great location and multicultural history, Singapore also has impressively attractive architecture, great food, and vibrant nightlife, are hugely attractive to international students.
Singapore’s strong economy attracts thousands of professionals from all over the world every year. It is one of the major financial centers in the Asia-Pacific region and has long enjoyed a reputation as one of the world’s leading economies. In 2017, Singapore was named the world’s second-largest open economy by the Heritage Foundation’s Economic Freedom Index. In addition, it is also considered one of the safest places in the world.
However, when it comes to choosing a place to study, the most important thing is the professional degree that you obtain. The educational institutions in Singapore offer different courses and degrees for students, so you need to choose the right one based on your needs.
Study in Singapore
As a popular study destination in the world, Singapore has different kinds of institutions providing different kinds of courses and degrees. These courses, degrees and schools are well recognized in the world, which can be good options for students in different ages.
Let’s take the universities in Singapore as an example. There are 6 public universities in Singapore, including:
- National University of Auckland
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Singapore University of Social Sciences
These 6 universities enjoy good reputation in the world, especially the National University of Auckland and the Nanyang Technological University, which are ranked among the top 5 in Asia. For more universities or schools in Singapore, please search them via School Finder, a professional school search tool.
In addition to the well-known educational institutions, Singapore has other advantages to attract students, including:
- Singapore has a clean and beautiful living environment, which is not only suitable for study, but also suitable for life.
- It is an open and inclusive city. By studying here, you don’t have to worry about being excluded, because the people here are very friendly and tolerant.
- Singapore has an advanced education system. Singapore’s education system is world-renowned and well-recognized.
- It is one of the safest cities in the world. That means you will be very safe while studying here.
- Relatively affordable expenses. Compared with the United States, Europe and other countries, the cost of studying in Singapore is relatively low.
That’s why you should study in Singapore. The country can provide you with world-class education as well as recognized degree, which will help you find an ideal job more easily after graduation. For most students, it is beneficial to study in Singapore.
click here for more interesting articles