It is not a secret anymore that Artificial Intelligence or AI is an emerging trend in the technological field. According to a Gartner Report, Artificial Intelligence is going to create almost 2.3 million Jobs by 2021, replacing the 1.8 million which will be eliminated. The Industry is flooding with the growth of the job growth, as over the past few years the demand for someone with having as little as basic AI skills has already doubled. See Best Artificial Intelligence Software
What is Artificial Intelligence? Role of Artificial Intelligence Engineer.
A technique which helps the machine to copy human behaviors is known as Artificial Intelligence. The theory and development of a system of computers which able to perform tasks basically requiring human intelligence, namely, Perception, Speech Recognition, Decision-making, and translation between various languages. AI is basically simulation of human intelligence, which is executed by machines programmed by human beings. The machines then learn how to reason and do necessary changes as needed along the way.
An artificial engineer is a person who works with various algorithms, neural networking, and other tools to advance in the field of artificial intelligence in either way. The professionals might work on various types of artificial intelligence in many industries:
How to Become an Artificial Intelligence Engineer?
- Artificial Intelligence generally consists major amount of Mathematics, Statistics, Coding, and so on in the course structure. Hence, starting from the very basics an individual needs to earn a Bachelor’s Degree first as mandatory. It can be from either of the following areas or Subjects:
– Computer Science
– Information Technology
- The next step in becoming an artificial intelligence engineer includes sharpening of the Technical Skills of the candidate. A really very important thing to note here is that in order to become an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer an individual doesn’t require only learn programming but also need to be good at Software Development techniques, and it’s different practices. The engineer must be aware and very knowledgeable in the practical and as well as the theoretical aspects and about the following topics given below:
– Software Development Life Cycle
– Modularity, OOPS, Classes
– Design Patterns
– Statistics and Mathematics
– Machine Learning
– Deep Learning
– Neural Networks
– Instrumentation (Not a Mandate)
- Though technical skills are very necessary for the development of an artificial engineer, and they must be ace in the field of skills and development but it is as well as must have Business Skills one must possess being planning on to Become a Successful Artificial Intelligence Engineer. Some of the business skills include:
– Analytic Problem-Solving
– Effective Communication
– Creative Thinking
– Industry Knowledge
- Now, these skills aren’t easy to learn and hence can either be achieved through vigorous practice or by pursuing a master’s degree course in Artificial Intelligence. As AI is a very important and newly emerging topic in today’s technical era, there are a numerous amount of research theories and further a lot of discoveries recently and research materials is going on which can be really useful for making the thesis. It is not like for becoming an artificial engineer one desperately need to pursue a master’s degree in artificial intelligent itself but it also advised that Master’s degrees from various inter-related backgrounds like Machine Learning or Computer Science also works fine.
If due to circumstances master’s degree in artificial intelligence isn’t pursuable, there are also other options like looking forward to go for Industry Certifications for Machine Learning, Deep Learning, or Data Science. Some of the most credible and industry-standard trainings and certifications includes Artificial Intelligence Certification, Artificial Intelligence Training.
Also Know About: Artificial Engineer Salary Around the World
Also looking at the growing opportunity for the job in this artificial intelligence field, it is not possible in the part of everyone to completely devote themselves to full-time training programs in offline mode or physical classroom method. Hence different institutions are planning on to make Artificial Intelligence Online Certification and Artificial Intelligence Online Training programs as normal and equally credible. This will hence add a lot of value to a candidate’s resume and will help a lot in getting deep knowledge of topics both theoretically and practically. Which in turn gives an edge over other individuals in the working field of artificial intelligence.
Check complextime for more interesting articles